47: Ten Business Models That Let You Work from AnywhereMay 04, 2023
One of the best things about being a creative entrepreneur is the freedom that it builds into your life so that you can work from anywhere in the world at any time that you choose. If this is something that you have ever dreamt about, this episode is for you. I'll be covering 10 different business models that let you work from anywhere at any time. There are so many people in so many different industries making this come true for themselves, and in this episode, we're exploring all of these different models that can help give you flexibility to work when you want and from where you want.
You can literally wake up to sales in your inbox, which is an incredible feeling.
the 10 types of business models discussed in this episode
With any of these models, it's important to be strategic and identify any gaps in your market that you can fill.
- Freelance services (such as graphic design)
- Licensing artwork
- Digital products (such as e-books and printables)
- Affiliate marketing
- Education and teaching online classes
- Digital assets (like stock photography and design)
- Membership or subscription-based services
- Group coaching/mentoring
- Selling handmade items
Links & resources
- Surtex (US)
- Heimtextil (Germany)
- Premiere Vision (International, multiple locations)
- Printsource (US)
- Blueprint (virtual only at this time)
- Coley Kuyper | The Creative Haven
- The Membership Experience with Stu McLaren
- Kajabi - Get a free 14 day trial
- Tiffany Emery (Etsy pro!)
- Professional Creative episodes referenced:
Review of the week:
As always, Bonnie Christine has encouraging, insightful, and interesting things to say. Grateful for her commitment to share her knowledge and courage with others.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT
Quick Disclosure: This post includes some affiliate links which means that if you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won't cost you more but I may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is great, because I was going to share it with you anyway.
Email me episodes
Never miss an episode!
Sign up to get our weekly podcast update with new episodes, show notes and episode freebies!
We honor your email. <3 We will never sell your information, for any reason.