78: How to Set and Enforce Boundaries in Your Business Featuring Lisa JacobsAug 24, 2023
We all know that as creatives, we pour our hearts and souls into our work, and sometimes we come across difficult people or situations that can really impact our business in a negative way. In this episode, I’m joined by my integrator Lisa Jacobs to talk about a challenging but important topic: setting and enforcing boundaries in your business. Lisa and I have some strategies and systems in place that can help you handle these situations with grace and confidence.
We'll guide you through the process of establishing clear boundaries and creating a structure for your business to handle these emotional situations. We want you to feel empowered and prepared so that you can continue doing the work you love without fear holding you back. We understand the vulnerability that comes with being a creative entrepreneur, but we also believe in your ability to protect your precious work and deal with these challenges head-on. So take a deep breath, and join us as we share our step-by-step plan to help you navigate difficult people and situations in your business.
Discussed in this episode
- The importance of setting boundaries in business when dealing with difficult people and situations.
- Strategies for handling difficult comments or feedback in a non-emotional manner.
- The impact of difficult interactions on business operations and personal confidence.
- How to establish systems and boundaries to address challenging situations effectively.
- The empowerment that comes from having clear boundaries and being prepared for difficult encounters.
Links & Resources:
- Professional Creative Episode 74: The Lows of Entrepreneurship: 10 Most Challenging Moments in My Career
- Professional Creative Episode 14: Tame Your To-Do List with Lisa Jacobs
- Professional Creative Episode 13: Stuck in the Daily Scramble with Lisa Jacobs
- Professional Creative Episode 49: SOPs for Creatives: Boosting Productivity and Consistency in Your Business
Review of the week:
BONNIE IS A BOSS!
I seriously cannot say enough good things about Bonnie Christine and the invaluable resources and insight that she offers. This podcast is GOLD. It’s the only Podcast I binge (and that includes any true crime series!). Every episode is packed with so much wisdom for creative entrepreneurs, and I’m thankful to be reaping the benefits of Bonnie answering her calling. 💖
Quick Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links which means that if you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won't cost you more but I may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is great, because I was going to share it with you anyway.
Email me episodes
Never miss an episode!
Sign up to get our weekly podcast update with new episodes, show notes and episode freebies!
We honor your email. <3 We will never sell your information, for any reason.