Episode 8: Behind the Scenes of our Annual Team RetreatNov 24, 2022
Meet Team Bonnie!
I’m excited to introduce my team at Bonnie Christine! Though I spent about ten years as a solo-preneur, we are now a team of eight (myself included). In this episode, you’re invited to come behind the scenes for a glimpse at our annual team retreat.
We work together with you at the forefront of everything we do.
From Left to Right: Rebecca, Nikkita, Bonnie, Arin, Ashley, Ephia, Kiley, Lisa
Meet the Team:
- Bonnie Christine, Founder & Visionary
- Lisa Jacobs, Integrator
- Nikkita Cohoon, Program Manager
- Ephia Covington, Virtual Assistant
- Rebecca Barreda, Lead Designer
- Kiley Bennet, Head of Customer Support
- Ashley Rodgers, Customer Success Champion
- Arin Guthe, Content Producer
Discussed in this episode:
- As a virtual team of 8, it’s important for us to meet at least once a year for a mix of business and fun.
- We scheduled in both business and fun—We start lowkey, get pampered, and eat good food. But we also get deep into business!
- I brought in a photographer to get headshots and capture the team together.
- The retreat brings us together for our common purpose and connects us on a human level.
- Our team’s favorite moments from our retreat in Scottsdale, Arizona.
FOLLOW, RATE, OR REVIEW!
Review of the week:
Great behind the scenes info!
As a new surface designer I think I have watched every Skillshare class, YouTube video and interview Bonnie has ever done! Love that I can carry her around for my ears now too!
Email me episodes
Never miss an episode!
Sign up to get our weekly podcast update with new episodes, show notes and episode freebies!
We honor your email. <3 We will never sell your information, for any reason.