Episode 17: Strategic Planning for the Professional CreativeJan 03, 2023
As we start a new year, it’s the perfect time to focus on strategic planning in your business—which will go hand-in-hand with our next episode 18 on annual planning. In this episode, I’ll take you through how we do strategic planning in our company, along with 5 things that worked for us and 5 things that didn’t in 2022.
We'll decide the destination now and we'll figure out the route later.
Download the companion workbook to this episode: Strategic Planning for the Professional Creative
↓ DOWNLOAD HERE ↓
Breaking down a strategic plan:
- A strategic plan creates a snapshot of what’s working, what’s not working, and where you’re heading
- Start by identifying product or offer details.
- Reflect on what’s working and what didn’t work.
- Take a snapshot of your team
- Explore outsourcing
- Be a visionary and look ahead
- Set SMARTER goals
- Consider new ideas
- Plus what worked and what didn’t in our company in 2022 (with resources below).
Don’t miss our upcoming episode with Lisa Jacobs on annual planning, coming soon!
Links & Resources:
- Kajabi for membership, courses, and our internal team standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Bonnie Christine Studio Calendar
- Slack for team communication
Review of the week:
Hooray for Bonnie!
Love the honesty and practicality Bonnie shares—please keep the podcasts coming, they are already helping me and my small biz greatly!
Email me episodes
Never miss an episode!
Sign up to get our weekly podcast update with new episodes, show notes and episode freebies!
We honor your email. <3 We will never sell your information, for any reason.