Episode 16: Developing Your Signature StyleDec 22, 2022
Plus Develop Your Style One Year of Daily Art Prompts!
In this episode we’ll be discussing signature style: what it is, why it’s important, and five ways you can further develop it. Be sure to download the freebie included with this episode in the show notes: One Year of Daily Art Prompts.
“No matter what you create, you’re going to want
to have something uniquely you.”
free download: one year of art prompts
My gift to you is this beautiful, printable list of art prompts to take you through the year!
↓ DOWNLOAD HERE ↓
Discussed in this episode:
- A signature style is your unique impression on the world, what makes your work uniquely yours. But it doesn’t come overnight.
- A signature style creates more of a brand presence and more desire around your work. You become predictable in terms of the quality of your work and what you’re capable of.
- 5 ways to develop your signature style:
- Create a lot!
- Create what you actually want to see come alive in the world.
- Don’t wait for inspiration to strike.
- Create artwork before looking at anyone else’s.
- Grow a deep love for yourself and exactly where you are right now.
Review of the week:
Wonderful Information with a Positive Vibe
I love anything from Bonnie, but the podcast has been a great way to just get excited when I need a boost. Her upbeat and happy way of telling you great information always leaves me confident and ready go get stuff done. I recommend you give it a listen!
Email me episodes
Never miss an episode!
Sign up to get our weekly podcast update with new episodes, show notes and episode freebies!
We honor your email. <3 We will never sell your information, for any reason.